Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation, How Visionaries Create Billion Dollar Ideas
by: The Secret Entourage
** We strive to give you the most accurate prices and are constantly updating them, so if you notice any price differences it would be greatly appreciated if you email us here. Thank You for keeping this community up to date on the products that will help us reach our dream lives!**
About One of My Personal Favorite Self Awareness Books
Third Circle Theory, by The Secret Entourage, teaches us the key roles observations plays in our success and more importantly it will teach us what observations, traits and skills are important to YOUR success! Don't just conform the the "average" mindset, learn to think like the successful and start on your path to success!
The Secret Entourage will teach you what many books don't which is, why the 2% that succeed do and why the rest of the 98% of people fail. The most important information this book gives you is how to tweak and change your beliefs and habits in order to greatly increase your chances of success! We also will learn the skill of self awareness throughout the book as well as strategies to help us become more self aware.
According to the Secret Entourage there are three circles in life. Circle one is where a majority of the population is and to graduate this circle you have to create your own beliefs and get past the beliefs that society has given to us. Circle two teaches us how to adapt and benefit from other systems that we see daily in order to achieve great wealth. The final circle is the third circle which goes past the vast wealth you can create and instead shows you how to create fulfillment in your life through your work. Although very few (less that 1%) of people make it to this third circle, it is where the magic happens and where you will start to create a legacy for people to remember you after you have gone!
Learn the importance of self observation and grow through all three circles in order to find fulfillment and purpose in your life no matter what field you go into!
Thoughts & Insights From Amazon
"I would highly recommend this book to anyone who truly wants to make
the world a better place through products/services. If all you want to do
is be ego-driven in your pursuits, focused on money rather than global and
community impact, that's all well and good but this book is not for you."
-Goddess Intelligence, Amazon
"Definitely a must have for anyone who wants to learn how Pejman earned
his success and his experiences he went through. I would also recommend
you check out his Secret Entourage Academy." -Alexander D. Dragu, Amazon
"...find answers to key life questions. It teaches you to look at life through a completely different lens, the lens that opens up your mind, soul and heart to a completely new level you have not seen or experienced before." -Rada, Amazon
"The author shares his philosophy of how he experiences life...it is a great read and something different. These guy gives you his perception of life, not just any guy he is a successful entrepreneur."
-Amazon Customer Review
How This Book Will Benefit You
-You will understand your belief system and how to control it to create the outcomes in your life that you want!
-You will know how to change your perspectives and habits to progress through the three circles and find purpose in your life! Once we find our purpose in life we will keep look at that each and everyday to help us stay motivated on our path to success!
-You will have the tools necessary to create passion and vision in your life through the beliefs and skills that you have.
-You will learn to control your environment to maximize your wealth. By learning to control your environment you will become more self aware and start growing as a person.
-You will know the new rules for entrepreneurship based on today's markets!
Other Products By The Secret Entourage